Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowbee

help of sorts

34 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am new here, my quick lil story is (im an avid fisherman and have only thought once or twice about buying a few vintage lures just for my own personal use, recently over this past weekend i aquired a small fortune of vintage lures, I call them a fortune because i think they are cool as hell!) to me aquiring these lures was like findin an old 71 skidoo in a brush pile.

I say i have about 40 or 50 lures i think are in the two boxes i got, and there are a ton of spinners too, half of the lures came in their original boxes, with their certificates in it as well.

im at work now but off hand there are names in there like the

-lucid-lure

-umm a gold prize of 50 dollars lure, it kinda looks like a plug of sorts

-mirr-o-lures

-a few pfuegers

-some ikes and hula poppers

-a couple of heddons

-C.C.B.CO. most in original boxes

thats really all i could think of off hand, i dont want to sell,or trade any, im really proud of the deal i got for not know much i do feel like it was a great deal! i am just looking for some help, in terms of websites and stuff i have been searching like crazy and have been learning a little bit. I was kinda hopeing some people could help the new guy out!lol i will post pictures and stuff if i need to! thank you in advance, good to meet ya all in advance as well!smile.gif

View Postpic's are the best here...some will be glad to help you I'm sure..the man who watches over this forum is big on fresh water.smile.gif

agreed! post some pictures and we'll help you out smile.gif

-vinny

View Postheart.gif me 2 and what a nice score! Congrats!

the yellow pikies were the ones i was wondering about. cus there were a bunch of pikies and when i was researching i could not find and of the yellow ones. there was also white pikie with green and silver glitter. are they somthing that the person that prolly owned them just painted them or are they somthing that came from c.c.b.co like that?

View Postslowbee,

You have enough stuff there that it might be worthwhile going to a bookstore and buying an antique lure & tackle value guide.

I never thought of that, thanks for the info, I live right near a barnes and noble! Is there a certain title i should be looking for??