Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom T

Help with a Crosman 760 please

13 posts in this topic

I know this is not tackle related, but since you were all so helpful in the Ammo thread I thought I would put this here. I am asking for a friend who is too shy to come in here, but I will gladly relay any pertinent information to him. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how to reassemble a Crosman 760 pump bb gun ??

Rubber O rings went

Figured, no problem, How much harder can it be then a fishing reel can it be to deal with - Take it apart, replace the O rings, put it back together, all done.

Massive total, complete fail ! Parts fell out of the pnumatic tube, no idea what they are, do, or what order they go back in.

Looked at an easy dozen schematics but can't find one anywhere on-line that matches the parts I have.

To top it off, being from NJ with our ridiculous gun laws, mailing it back to Crosman and getting it back is a huge ordeal and not worth the expense.

This one isn't one of the new POS all plastic BB guns they make now. This one is well built, all metal, and accurate as hell. I've had it since I was a teenager and would really like to get it back in operating condition.

Anyone familiar with a person or shop, preferably within an hour of Monmouth county, who can reassemble it ?

oh the "REAL" 760 i had one of those, i never took it apart, never needed to. u may be able to find a manual for it to help with putting it back together

Me and my buddy used those babys for years for small game...

We put upwards of 15,000 pellets through it, his o rings went on both guns and we couldn't figure out how to replace them...

If you figure it out, please let me know..lol good luck.

View PostHave you ever fired the darts?highfive.gif

No but you can wedge a gold tee into the barrel and they become lethal projectiles of wood splinters..scatter shot of darts...

shave down the end of a 1.5 inch fire cracker you get about 20 ft before it goes bang. Scared the tree rat so bad he fell off the railing to the deck

Hmmm, I was hoping the federales would ring in on this matter. They have a lot of knowledge and may be able to help.