Tough to clean up with a WetNap

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Think about the last time you injured yourself F&M... did it look better or worse say, six, eight, ten, twelve, 24 hours after the fact?

Last time I got busted up, it took the better part of 2 days for the full effect to kick in. The first day some color showed up, but on day two the Raccoon effect was full tilt.

We don't know what happened in the few minutes between the time Mr Zimmerman got out of his vehicle, until Mr Martin was shot.

Until this time period is exposed in court, anything else is a guess.

Now we at least have evidence(maybe) that there was some kind of scrap. Who started what, who did what is all speculation on our part.

Some folks might have to accept the fact that there might be just one story, Zimmerman's.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Only in America can you start a fight! start losing the fight ! Shoot the Guy you started the fight with ! then claim self defense.. And we don't understand why some of us wont vote Republican were not anti gun were anti DUMB

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Only in America can you start a fight! start losing the fight ! Shoot the Guy you started the fight with ! then claim self defense.. And we don't understand why some of us wont vote Republican were not anti gun were anti DUMB

He started a fight?  Really?

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Who got out of the car ? who initiated contact? Even you Little if a car was following you and the guy got out of the car and started moving towards you What would you do? Run or Stand your ground What because the kid didn't have a gun.. He cant stand his Ground? seems your views only run One way

I guess all the resident doctors in this forum should have paid more attention in med school. They could be wrong 20 times in a row and on time # 21, they'll be just as dead certain the story they pulled out of thin air is the ONLY way it could have happened. You have to pity us blue collar guys that are completely devoid of ESP. With no arrows in our quivers but common sense, we just can't be sure of what happened.

Ed Panzella

"BAITS MOTEL" - 2450 Maycraft Pilothouse

Higganum, Ct

Last time I got busted up, it took the better part of 2 days for the full effect to kick in. The first day some color showed up, but on day two the Raccoon effect was full tilt.

We don't know what happened in the few minutes between the time Mr Zimmerman got out of his vehicle, until Mr Martin was shot.

Until this time period is exposed in court, anything else is a guess.

Now we at least have evidence(maybe) that there was some kind of scrap. Who started what, who did what is all speculation on our part.

Some folks might have to accept the fact that there might be just one story, Zimmerman's.

I wonder how Trayvon's wounds looked 48 hours after he asked for it :)
The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

In a gated neighborhood, it would not be unusual at all for a homeowner to confront a non-resident and ask them if they belong there. It's perfectly legitimate and happens all the time. It does not deserve a violent reaction.

Thank you for admitting the Kid shouldn't have been shot! It does not deserve a violent reaction

Who got out of the car ? who initiated contact? Even you Little if a car was following you and the guy got out of the car and started moving towards you What would you do? Run or Stand your ground What because the kid didn't have a gun.. He cant stand his Ground? seems your views only run One way

Someone gets out of a car and approach's you and you feel the need to "stand your ground" ?!

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

In a gated neighborhood, it would not be unusual at all for a homeowner to confront a non-resident and ask them if they belong there. It's perfectly legitimate and happens all the time. It does not deserve a violent reaction.

you realize that this "gated neighborhood" was hitting the financial skids and a lot of renters were there..... right?

nobody is saying that Zimm couldn't talk to the kid,

it was the 5 minute chase that is questionable.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverRaider View Post

Someone gets out of a car and approach's you and you feel the need to "stand your ground" ?!

I'm guessing no,

if Zim rolled his window down and talked to trayvon instead of calling the cops and "tailing" his suspect,

I'm sure Trayvon would feel a lot less threatened.

I know I would.......

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Quote:

Originally Posted by nipsip View Post

Funny that if he had these injuries that the police did not take him to the hospital to document them. Not saying they were, but they could have been inflicted after he was released.

well we know he had the scratches on the back of the head,

"black eyes" could be his family doctor noting minor bruising

and I'm not sure what a "closed fracture" of the nose translates to,

I won't argue about his bloody nose.

I think the medical report just makes the minor injuries he sustained sound a lot worse....

I don't know if the fight sounds like one in which deadly force should have been used,

especially since Zimm seemed to be the one who instigated the conflict.

If Trayvon attacked him out of the blue,

or was a mugger,

then I'm 100% behind Zimm.

but that's not what happened.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15