Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tstove15

monster / deadly catch (literally)

26 posts in this topic

I got it in Chester Pa. It is one of the worst, if not the worst city in Pennsylvania crime wise. I got it in the delaware river under the commodore barry bridge.

Nice catch.

Bring it to the Police Department. They can check for lost/stolen, do a test fire and send the casing in for NIBIN input and check the data base for other casings that have been recovered in shootings and see if it is a match.

Jamie

View PostNice catch.

Bring it to the Police Department. They can check for lost/stolen, do a test fire and send the casing in for NIBIN input and check the data base for other casings that have been recovered in shootings and see if it is a match.

Jamie

There was a port authority police guy down there so i ran over to him to tell him and he called CSI. CSI came and brown bagged the gun. As he was leaving, he told me to catch the body lol. Myself and other locals were not very surprised about the actual catch ourselves, just surprised that i was actually able to bring it in.

View PostIt would be interesting to do a follow up to see if the found gun was used in a crime and may even lead to the identity of the offender.highfive.gif

I am 99.9% sure that the gun was used to shoot / and or kill someone. The reason being is becuase i would not think that someone would just throw a gun in the delaware just to do it lol and there have been others pulled out of the delaware. But hey you never know, mabye someone changed their life for the better and threw away their peice to start over.

View PostI am 99.9% sure that the gun was used to shoot / and or kill someone. The reason being is becuase i would not think that someone would just throw a gun in the delaware just to do it lol and there have been others pulled out of the delaware. But hey you never know, mabye someone changed their life for the better and threw away their peice to start over.

I'm thinking just the opposite. Usually someone doesn't discard a hot gun WITH a holster. Why toss a holster? confused.gif Either someone lost accidentally while boating with it or some pissed off wife tossed her husbands gun collection in the drink. wink.gif My thoughts anyway.

View Postshoulda pocketed tht and blasted off from your roof for the 4th!lol whoever chucked that shoulda done it in pieces... your sherlock holmes with a fishin rod

hahaha you know it

View PostI use to fish under the CBB as a kid with my dad. That pretty much was a weekly accurrance. Sad really.

I am down there atleast once a week usually twice. There was just a triple shooting a half mile down the road from there the other day, 1 dead, 1 cop shot, and one suspect shot. Hopefully it gets better down there.

I can never pass a day up talking with the locals down there though, funniest people i have ever met.

View PostI'm thinking just the opposite. Usually someone doesn't discard a hot gun WITH a holster. Why toss a holster? confused.gif Either someone lost accidentally while boating with it or some pissed off wife tossed her husbands gun collection in the drink. wink.gif My thoughts anyway.

Who knows. I would think that someone in that situation would want to get rid of everything at that moment but boats do not go directly where i fish unless the gun floated down stream.

View Postlooks like a snub nose titanium S&W in .38?

i dont know a thing about guns lol...its just what CSI told me

View Postlove city fishin!

I am a city person living in the burbs and nothing beats city fishin for me