Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finny

Penn reel service

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Good afternoon......Yes...We still service quite a number of reels per year. Anywhere around 10,000 reels come through our department every year. If you'd like to send your reel in for full service,please forward the reel to the address below.Have a great and safe holiday....

Take care.............Tom

Thomas Blecker/Service Department

Penn Reel Mfg.

3028 West Hunting Park Ave.

Philadelphia,PA 19132

tmblecker@purefishing.com

(215) 779-4039 Cell

If you can figure out the problem with your reel you can just order parts over the phone,i did this numerous times and they ship the parts fast.When i sent a reel in for a full service it took forever to get it back.

View PostGood afternoon......Yes...We still service quite a number of reels per year. Anywhere around 10,000 reels come through our department every year. If you'd like to send your reel in for full service,please forward the reel to the address below.Have a great and safe holiday....

Take care.............Tom

Penn Reel Mfg.

3028 West Hunting Park Ave.

Philadelphia,PA 19132

tmblecker@purefishing.com

(215) 779-4039 Cell

Good to see Penn is listening and trying to win customers back.

Hey Thomas is Larry still working in the service department?

Great guy, helped me out on more then a few occassions and I was very satisfied with the service.

Mr. Swiper......Yes,Larry is still there answering calls and helping folks everyday. He's one of the best at what he does.I'll let him know you were asking about him.We give our best for customers everyday dealing with questions/concerns on service and parts orders.We're more than happy to help out many long term and dedicated Penn Reel anglers.If you need any help in the future,please feel free to contact us....

Take care.....Tom

Penn Reel Mfg.