Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Another solar system with a star similar to our sun...

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

View PostLets go!

Yeah, it's only 500 light years away - if we get started today and don't forget to bring the women to help the survival of our species on the space craft, our great, great, great, great grandchildren should make it there before they die of old agecwm27.gif (Provided we could travel somewhere close to the speed of light - according to Stephen Hawking, it is impossible to reach absolute speed of light, although plausible that you could get close...although not with anything we have available today)

View PostYeah, it's only 500 light years away - if we get started today and don't forget to bring the women to help the survival of our species on the space craft, our great, great, great, great grandchildren should make it there before they die of old agecwm27.gif (Provided we could travel somewhere close to the speed of light - according to Stephen Hawking, it is impossible to reach absolute speed of light, although plausible that you could get close...although not with anything we have available today)

Duh, that's why you travel through Wormholes like the rest of us. Sheesh man.....kooky.gif

View PostDuh, that's why you travel through Wormholes like the rest of us. Sheesh man.....kooky.gif

Yeah you're right - we need to apply critical thinking in these situationscwm27.gif

View PostYeah, it's only 500 light years away - if we get started today and don't forget to bring the women to help the survival of our species on the space craft,

Imagine how many times they would have to stop to pee. No thanks that would turn it into a 1000 light year trip.

not for nothing but what does NASA do for us these days? technology is a lot more free (meaning not contained to gov agencies like during the cold war etc)...I admit I dont know a ton about the situation.but does the budget of NASA prove worthy?*

View Postnot for nothing but what does NASA do for us these days? technology is a lot more free (meaning not contained to gov agencies like during the cold war etc)...I admit I dont know a ton about the situation.but does the budget of NASA prove worthy?*

if they make it known to the public what they are trying to do then i could answer that a little easier. i would like to think the answer to be yes but after hearing their latest goal which came from the POTUS im not so sure.

116 days