Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daughter of a fisherman

This is what happens when you elect idiots....

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ese-new-laws/1

Really???!?! They're banning a BULL DOG?? Because it has "bull" in the name? Those dogs would be luckily if they could catch someone without having to stop five times because they're out of breath. I'm guessing the only time a bull dog ever killed someone was due to the dog and the person being trapped in a very small room and the dog kept farting....kooky.gif

View Posthttp://content.usatoday.com/communit...ese-new-laws/1

Really???!?! They're banning a BULL DOG?? Because it has "bull" in the name? Those dogs would be luckily if they could catch someone without having to stop five times because they're out of breath. I'm guessing the only time a bull dog ever killed someone was due to the dog and the person being trapped in a very small room and the dog kept farting....kooky.gif

I didn't click on the link.

I would not be surprised if some of the elected idiots want to ban bulldogs because they think bulldogs have horns.

Bull.jpg

Bulldog you are thinking of;

English Bulldog

bulldogchampsbosswhiteenglish2.jpg

Dog they are banning;

American Bulldog

AmericanBulldogCoreah.jpg

Very different as you can see

View PostThat's funny my American Staffordshire terrier never had stopped the get his breath headscratch.gif

Mine either and they are almost the same dog. . . . oh well

cwm27.gif They're banning that ?

My neighbor has one , named Dozer . I almost drown from the slobber ..

That and he'll lick you to death ..

The dogs a big goof . cwm27.gif

View PostBulldog you are thinking of;

English Bulldog

bulldogchampsbosswhiteenglish2.jpg

Dog they are banning;

American Bulldog

AmericanBulldogCoreah.jpg

Very different as you can see

A perfectly fitting image for the holiday at hand......being Independence Day weekend.

As to the thread they should not ban any dog. They should start shooting owners.

I think they should make something similar to a driving test, like a dog/pet owning test or some sort for potential dog owners, those who fail are permanently banned from ever having pets, those who are caught breaking the law will be subject to an attack by vicious bulldogs cwm40.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm40.gif

I am a retriever guy myself, with a few hounds for the bunnies. This is a true story.

I knew a guy that had a golden retriever, yes a golden retriever. He was the meanest dog I have ever hunted with. Why, because of the owner, he used to treat the dog like a punching bag. No, the dog was not born that way, he was MADE that way by the owner. I had the dogs brother and several of my friends had others from the same litter. The dog was put down at a request from the town, as it bit and chased and cornered other dogs and people.

Imagine see a golden and think Oh man I better run. It's all the owners fault. I have trained and been around many dogs of different breeds and always it is the fault of the owner for the dogs personilty. Even stubborn dogs with the right owner/trainer can be very obedient dogs.

View Postha ha ha...and people think Pitbulls are bad (they're not)...American Bull dogs are 10X worse than your typical Pitie

Do you write in to these dingbat legislators when they propose this nonsense? Since most of these dumbasses are all about appearances instead of intelligent reasoning, when they see something that is signed DVM, they usually do actually read the letter because they can then say, "well the vet says this....." without actually understanding the issue themselves (as most of them seem to have an IQ of -7)

How ridiculous kooky.gif ...it's the owner and not the breed that should be scrutinized.

While some dogs have more tendency to bite if improperly trained, or trained poorly, it is still the owners that are responsible for the dog.

Why do you expect the idiot citizenry to elect anything else?

The average citizen walking around today is an idiot, at least when it comes to who they chose as their leaders.

There needs to be a none of the above option on election ballots too.