Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
samschreiber

For sale, mojo bass casting combo

16 posts in this topic

For sale is a mojobass casting rod from saint croix. It is the spinnerbait model. It is paired with a Shimano cardiff 301a reel. The reel is loaded with 50 pound braid.

Asking 175 dollars.

Thanks, pics will be up shortly, gotta fix the camera. Both items in great condition, the reel is basically new.

All in all it would retail at over 220 dollars.

View Posti still want it but just picked up a fly reel so i have to wait a week if i'm going to buy it cwm31.gif

No problem smile.gif

Heres the rod specs, really great rod! wouldnt be selling it if i didn't need the cash this bad

• Model: MBC70MHF

• Spinnerbait: perfect for searching open water with big spinnerbaits for active fish

• Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames

• Fuji® ECS reel seat/black hood on casting models

• Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle

• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish

• Technique: Spinnerbait

• Length: 7'

• Power: MH

• Action: Fast

• PCS: 1

• Line weight: 12-20 lbs.

• Lure weight: 3/8-1 oz.

• Handle: 3

View PostHow much do you want for the rod shipped?

\\ let me double check the shipping cost, I really wanted to sell together so i wouldnt get hit with shipping twice, ill get back to you

View Post\\ let me double check the shipping cost, I really wanted to sell together so i wouldnt get hit with shipping twice, ill get back to you

Thanks.

View Postsamschreiber, are you able to wait a week for me to pick up the reel?!?! just checking to make sure i still have dibs on it, i'll definitely take it you can wait!

Hi,

Yes you can definitely have dibs on the reel.

I currently havent been able to find a tube big enough for the rod yet unfortunately. ill be in rhode island working for the next five days. I haven't made it to the ups store or the usps office so ill keep you posted. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0