Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canyondiver

Did Steve Jobs Pull A Fast One A La Big Business?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Loading CDs into iTunes and non of the track names are loading off the disks as they always did. Message? "Can't find track names on the internet, do you still want to import this CD?"

Well, it appears (after some hunting menus and peering through various stuff) that I can get the info...

All I have to do, is $ubscribe to iTune$

Why would I want to have to pay money just to get my track names off my own disks that I already paid for?kooky.gifmad.gif

I vote another reason the economy is not great... People are tired of getting ripped off!biggrin.gif

Transactions of any kind seem to turn into a game of Gotcha Sucker right quick. Cheats, chislers and outright crooks abound in even the biggest name companies and at all levels in the good 'ol USA.

How can you say you were ripped off when you didn't pay anything for the services you did (didn't) receive? Why should iTunes services be free?

I'm sure Apple feels badly about not satisfying your sense of entitlement, but, they have bills to pay too.

Happy Motoring!

cwm8.gif

View PostI'm pretty sure Itunes subscriptions are free, you just have to register. You pay when you buy songs, but not to register.

This is correct

View PostHow can you say you were ripped off when you didn't pay anything for the services you did (didn't) receive? Why should iTunes services be free?

I'm sure Apple feels badly about not satisfying your sense of entitlement, but, they have bills to pay too.

Happy Motoring!

cwm8.gif

highfive.gif

View PostHow can you say you were ripped off when you didn't pay anything for the services you did (didn't) receive? Why should iTunes services be free?

Happy Motoring!

cwm8.gif

View Posthighfive.gif

Okay *******tongue.gif

Entitled?

How dare you buy all that Festool garbage and expect it to run when you plug it incwm27.gif

May I borrow your Domino naughty.gif

I did pay for iTunes when I bought my computer, my iPod etc.

I even paid for the music, I didn't steal that either, I just wanted to see it listed in the iPod as more than track1, track1, track1, track1, track2, track2, track2, track2, track3, track3, etc.

Since last nights update of iTunes, this time I highlighted the tracks and asked it to get the names and it did icon14.gif

Most of all thankfully, there is lots of great music to listen to with folks.

Have a great Fourth everyone and be careful on the road with all the idiots out therebeers.gif