Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
t.lapinski

Chrome abu 7500c3

22 posts in this topic

Looking to trade this Swedish made Abu 7500c3 for another conventional reel. Comes with reel, box and rod clamp. I am pretty sure I have extreme smoothies installed as the baggies they come in are in the box. The reel is in very good shape with just some minor marks here and there. I just don't use it all that much any more and she has sat the last few seasons collecting dust. Looking to trade it for a Shimano Torium 14, Daiwa Saltist 20 or similar reel. Let's see what you got.

View PostPlease give me first crack at it!

Henry

Henry was your statement (offer) towards my reel?. If so i'll put up my own thread and we will go from there..

Sorry Tap for the HiJacking. No disrespect meant...

View Postwill you sell it outright? to pay for your reel?

Henry

Let me see if Lureman responds. I will give you first shot if I decide to sell, but I would really prefer to trade outright for the reel I am looking for. If you don't have what I am looking for, you could buy one and have it shipped to me for the Abu... cwm40.gif

View PostHenry was your statement (offer) towards my reel?. If so i'll put up my own thread and we will go from there..

Sorry Tap for the HiJacking. No disrespect meant...

Yes i want to buy your reel

Henry, How much

Henry

my buddie has a brand new torium which he wants to trade you for this but he is in the woods in vermont till next week with no internet service.He asked me to mention this.cwm40.gif

View Postmy buddie has a brand new torium which he wants to trade you for this but he is in the woods in vermont till next week with no internet service.He asked me to mention this.cwm40.gif

Lureman is away for a couple days. If it does not pan out with him by the end of the weekend, I will let you know and we can maybe work out something.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0