Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nite owl

wts abu7000ihsn

11 posts in this topic

looking to sell for my cousin.abu 7000ihsn big game narrow spool.

reel has been lightly used and is a 9 out of a 10 . just spooled w/pp 50lb

no backing. reel is for pick up only in the canal area. $100 firm

sorry , my lap-top is an antique,the reel is super clean , my cousin just bought it used at red top less than 1 month ago, he's just trying to cast conventional and says he can't get used to reeling w/the other hand.its one of the new modles w/ the lever instead of the push button, the only weir on the reel is some minor scratches on the chrome handle.he's just looking to get what he paid for it,plus he's throwing in a whole spool of new p.p.50lb

sorry i cant give pics,but if anyone in the canal area is interested i'll keep the reel in my car this weekend

yes it's righthand retrieve.being the handle is on the right ide assume, also the reel is black,it has the newer handle,it did'nt come w/ the box,i wanna say this reel only came out a few years ago.the reel is sweet, the spool spins for ever, the only conv. reels i'll use are my 7000cl's or else ide buy it myself...who knows maybee i'll take it for a boat set-up if no one else buys it

View PostLooking for any trades ?. I have plugs and or some reels. Let me know?..

martin you should pick this up its the reel you been looking for had one before they are nice...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0