Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farley

WTB Daiwa Emblem

17 posts in this topic

Needing a spinning set up for hatteras next fall. Thinking of the Daiwa Emblem, anyone have one? Looking to keep cost down so it doesn't have to be pretty. Can also trade some reels and plugs+cash.

Thanks, Farley

View PostWhat size are you wanting...4500, 5000 or 5500?? What reels do have for trade??

Sorry, I will be pairing it with a 12-13' rod for next fall, still need to get a rod. So I guess the 5000 or 5500?? Never owned a Daiwa before...

I have a Mint 710z w/box & papers

Penn slammer 360 fished once (china) box and papers

Penn Liver Liner (USA) Very Good condition.

And plugs

View PostI have one I hardly used. I think it's a 4500. I have it at a shore house and will be there tomorrow. I'll check on it and let you know.

sounds good, thanks

View PostI have all 3 sizes NIB sealed I will part with. Not really interested in the reels you have. Good luck in your search.

Which would you recommend for a rod that size to toss 8 and bait? And how much?

Thanks

View PostAirdown I'm interested in your reels, after you finalize with Farley, I'd like to discuss price. Thanks

Airdown and I are finished discussing, please start your own tread. Thanks

View PostFarley,

There is a new Emblem coming out in late July/early August. Perhaps you can just pick one up when it comes out. I think it'll retail for $160.

Here's a thread discussing it: http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=742697

Thanks zabbala, I read it this morning, looking for used because I won't be using it that often. Probably a dozen or so times a year.

Farley

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0