Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

Need a few prayers

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

for an old canal Rat [Walter] was stuck by a striped bass earlier this week and as a result recieved a very bad infection. The infection has been diagnosed as the flesh eating variety. He has undergone some serious medication in an attempt to get a handle on the infection.

On his behalf I am thanking all for any prayers sent, as it stands, he may lose his leg or worst.

Walter does not post here, nor does he have a computor, but all prayers will be sent to a long Time canal rat and long time friend.

Prayers sent Angler. Sorry for your friend. Hopefully the doctors can stop the infection before they have to do the worst....frown.gif

My prayers and wishes are with Walter.frown.gif

Carl I had something very similar 5-6 years ago, and it was nothing to take lightly. I was out of work for 10 days, and didn't fish for a month. My condition was called mycobacteriosis. My Dr never heard of it until I told him.

wow, don't really know what to say,walter has been a friend to me since i begain to fish the canal.my prayers are with you walter !

he'll beat this, he's the most fiesty & stuborn person i know,aint nothing gonna keep him down while theres still fishing to do