Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfsharpie

Had a few drag pullers lately

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Caught a few fish the last 3 days... and my buddie was there when i got there at 0400

So i asked him how are ya hitting them? he say's nothing but I just got here 1/2 before you..... So I make 4 cast's and bang.... release a keeper... 3 more bass and then i say come on man... let's get one... you don't want one of my plugs due ya biggrin.gif we had a great laugh... nice seeing you guys this am.

My other friend came down too from RI and he had a few nice bass as well....

tight line guys sea ya soon

Well of-course I have friends.. maybe not in California. But over here I do....2 many.

It was just a fishing report.... Dont get your pantie's all bunch up because you weren't pulling on stripers.

may be you'll be here for the fall run.

Tight lines

Hi Mike! Nice meeting you too. We should hook up the next time you come to MA. wink.gif Spent the day just relaxing, didn't bother chunking. Same spot this am with absolutely nothing, not even a hint of life. cwm13.gif I think the next few months are going to be dedicated to plug building for the fall and utilizing the 17' Mako I've got in a slip in the Hahbah. Of course the Ditch is unavoidable. biggrin.gif Cheers!