pulled over by DEC on sunrise!!! ***

Rate this topic

NYtugs

Got a EFFIN ticket from a DEC officer for talking on the cell phone....I know shame on me
beatin.gif
but really! how about going down to ponquogue a keeping an eye on every short that is taken!!!!!!!
mad.gif

I wanted to slap him with a sea robin!

Not to mention I was calling my ex-wife to tell her I was running late! So I got it from both ends!!!!

Anyway there doing a state wide crack down on talking and driving. So look out for the DEC guys!

It will happen just wait for it!

I cant stand people talking on cell phones, but christ, go get the people bagging shorts, no SWL. This is insane....sry to hear about ticket, even sorrier to hear your ex broke your balls too. Did you at least catch any fishbiggrin.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by EBHarveyget your @ss back down the beach, the fish are everywhere, they're just not eating storm shads on 4oz. pyramids today.

never understood why fish cops had the authority to do traffic stops but real cops cant enforce environmental things, or can they ??

either way your right he did deserve a swift kick in the pants they should be out doing there job the organization was intended for not harassing people about cell phones

I sont believe a cop can break your balls about shorts and stuff, most prob have no clue of regs, i dont see the MTA police cruising the jetty's asking for licenses.

Quote:Originally Posted by EBHarveyget your @ss back down the beach, the fish are everywhere, they're just not eating storm shads on 4oz. pyramids today.

View Post
Got a EFFIN ticket from a DEC officer for talking on the cell phone....I know shame on me
beatin.gif
but really! how about going down to ponquogue a keeping an eye on every short that is taken!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Not to mention I was calling my ex-wife to tell her I was running late! So I got it from both ends!!!!

Anyway there doing a state wide crack down on talking and driving. So look out for the DEC guys!

that bridge is being watchedbiggrin.gif tonys asian expressbeatin.gif sorry bout the ticket...

Got a speeding ticket on I-95 in Madison Connecticut from an off duty game warden in an unmarked car. The guy wasn't even in uniform. In this state, conservation officers frequently assist state and local police in matters that have nothing to do with environmental matters, yet when they respond to inquiries about lack of fish and game enforcement, their answer is no manpower and no budget.

View Post
beatin.gif
mad.gif

WHY DONT YOU JUST FOLLOW OUR VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAWS?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Instead of NOT doing so, then whining on the internet about how you got caught being SELFISH.

JC

...where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise.
---------------------------------------------
Thomas Gray (1742)

View PostGot a speeding ticket on I-95 in Madison Connecticut from an off duty game warden in an unmarked car. The guy wasn't even in uniform. In this state, conservation officers frequently assist state and local police in matters that have nothing to do with environmental matters, yet when they respond to inquiries about lack of fish and game enforcement, their answer is no manpower and no budget.

Anyone who does a car stop while off duty it an absolute tool.

Car stops and domestics are the 2 most dangerous situations.

Unless it's a heavy, you don't get involved while off duty.

You should have requested a uniformed officer or a supervisor to verify his identity. He would no doubt be embarrassed when the uniform showed up.

Although every command has that one buff that made the rest of us look bad.

The DEC officers are State troopers(officers, cops, what ever you want to call them). They carry out the laws of the State, not just the city or county you are in. Add in the DEC part of the job. They are State troopers authorized to enforce NY State laws, but, to specificlly enforce DEC regulations. They have the power to arrest, ticket etc.

So if you really want to waste your day, forget your id, insurance and or reg.

View PostWHY DONT YOU JUST FOLLOW OUR VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAWS?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Instead of NOT doing so, then whining on the internet about how you got caught being SELFISH.

JC

he admitted he was in the wrong. Selfish, the man should get a medal for calling his EX-wife. You've never forgot to use your turn signal, have things hanging off your rear view, tires have proper thread depth. The point is we are ALL selfish some of the time. We all do **** were not suppose to. Like bash other people on threads.beatin.gifbeatin.gif

Sorry, but talking on a cell while driving is nearly as bad as DWI - you deserve the ticket.

Consider yourself lucky, DEC can enter your house without a warrant and give you a cavity search in front of your ex-wifecwm31.gif

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

you fellas have any idea how badly municipalies are hurting? ny state in general? they have a budget deficit that is jaw dropping. they're looking for ANY legal reason they can to generate income. watch it out there. with that said...get off the phone when driving boyos. you'll kill yourself or worse someone else.