Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rapidfflow0

Wtt hard to find rm's bm's and others for fixters

11 posts in this topic

Guys I am looking for a couple of specific fixters. These are the only plugs I am looking for right now. Trout pikies jtd or straight. Any size straight or jtd in the blue/yellow dot pattern, any matching the clowns pictured below and any in the red/green dot pattern mike has painted. I tried to find the picture of the one i had seen and cannot find it again.

In return I am offering the following with pictures to follow either tonight or tomorrow am

RM brook trout in regular and jtd Danny

rm brown trout a few different styles

rm/bernzy collaboration plugs in mahi and yellow scale

rm/Lu bottle darter in mahi

rm/Lu scaled bottle darter in black scale and bunker scale

bm 3oz darters

bm 2oz darters

bm cowboy jr's in herring, pollack and blue over silver/white

bm yellow eely

different size and color bernzy commanders, bernsters and howdys

I will get pics up as soon as possible if you have the plugs I am looking for and don't see what you want here ask I may have it. Thanks

although I don't have any of the fixters you are looking for, I would be willing to give up 2 of mine for the jointed brrok trout, I think you know what I have also, if you need a reminder just let me know,mattsmile.gif

Matt if I cannot get the ones I'm looking for I will definately let you know about that. Saw your thread about selling the collection. Don't do it if you can avoid it.

Hi Matt,

I have something that isn't on your want list currently and not really eager to let go, but will entertain trading her away depending on what other BM 2oz-3 oz darters you might have w/ eyes. Will probably take several to let this one slip out of my hands. It's a New Pok A Dot 8" and 5+oz..wink.gif I will stick around... Let me know..

Thanks Matt,

Will driving.gif

Will I think the only 3oz darters with eyes I have left are a yellow and white. In 2oz I have macks in a few colors and a weakfish, a bunker, and a black/silver with a dot on it. I'm interested to see the pikie your talking about. I will dig through the rest of my darters and see what else is there. No interest in cowboy jr's? I can get a pic up if you want to see them. Also depending on what the pikie is I have a Danny that is the only one like it I have seen rainbow with eyes but instead of blue back has a black back. I'm sure there are other just never seen one

Devan thanks that one is sweet unfortunately I meant to take it down from here. It has a tiny chip out of the paint on the bottom lip. Doesn't effect the plug for fishing but unfortunately not mint.

Here you go Matt.. Pics 5 and 6 show the little blem from the previous owner located on the belly grommet closes to the tail hook. I took a picture with the pencil point to show you the scale of the blem.

View PostWill I think the only 3oz darters with eyes I have left are a yellow and white. In 2oz I have macks in a few colors and a weakfish, a bunker, and a black/silver with a dot on it. I'm interested to see the pikie your talking about. I will dig through the rest of my darters and see what else is there. No interest in cowboy jr's? I can get a pic up if you want to see them. Also depending on what the pikie is I have a Danny that is the only one like it I have seen rainbow with eyes but instead of blue back has a black back. I'm sure there are other just never seen one

Hi Matt, when you have a chance would like to see the darter w/ eyes.. I'll pass onthe CB Jr's.. Anything else you might think I like...?

Thanks,

Will

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0