Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikrok

beachmaster, pichney lot

16 posts in this topic

don't want to sell but it's for a new reel - all what I paid for them and/or slightly less than what I paid, not a penny more. I don't collect and there are a few "BM blems" though nothing serious (dots, expoxy, etc. if you want to collect them) , they're all fish catchers and thats all that mattered to me. hopefully they'll get fished by someone.

all brand new:2 old beachmaster cowboys, 2 danny pichney pocket rockets, 2 beachmaster juniors, 2 old beachmaster giant jointeds, old beachmaster parrot mack wadd

$435 (what I paid for the old ones and less than what I paid for the new juniors)

includes free shipping. Postal Money Order or PayPal (preferred)

Hey Mike, I am interested in the parrot wad if you split. That's the one that I put in my leg at Cutty and had to ruin it by cutting the barrel swivel to get it out of my leg. Thanks, Steve

View PostI'd like the cowboys if you are willing to split. Thanks, Marc.

I may split them into a few smaller lots later but they might be more than 1 or 2 to avoid eating shipping on a bunch of singles/doubles. shipping adds up frown.gif

I may split them into a few smaller lots later but they might be more than 1 or 2 to avoid eating shipping on a bunch of singles/doubles. shipping adds up frown.gif

I understand. If the lot does'nt sell keep me in mind. I would love the cowboys and the cloud junior. Thanks, Marc

Marc, I paid $50 each for the cowboys and 32 each for the juniors (what I worked into the total price for the lot originally)...but for the sake of saving on shipping can you do the two cowboys and two juniors for $150 shipped?

otherwise minimum of two: the cowboys are 50 each, juniors 30 each, pocket rockets 40 each, jointeds 65 each...exactly what i paid or less.

shipping will be usps priority boxed w/ a tracking #...let me know if you want signature delivery or anything else.

Marc, I paid $50 each for the cowboys and 32 each for the juniors (what I worked into the total price for the lot originally)...but for the sake of saving on shipping can you do the two cowboys and two juniors for $150 shipped?

I will do the 2 cowbows and the 2 juniors for $150. Thank you very much for splitting, Marc.

View PostHi,,

What would be the split price for the two Pichney Pocket Rockets ?

Thx

I paid $40 each for them so i'd like to get 80 for the pair. Shipping would be on me.

Mike

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0