More Bathroom ettiquette

Rate this topic

ScottO

View PostIf I goto an establishment that treats me wrong I often take it out on thier bathroom. Retail stores, bars, resturants, ive hit em all. Nasty waitresses, bartenders, and salesmen will find a nice surprise somewhere other then where it should be after dealing with me. I find it more satisfying then cause a scene or talking to a manager.

The establishment "treats you wrong" so you s*** on the floor/walls?

You are one sicko.cwm13.gif

I think it was done pretty well Medic, the only possibility is that the kid might have been able to pull off a better move.

At 7 or 8, he might have been able to get away with using the girl's room, and if the stalls were full he coulda done the "I gotta go baaad" face, and peed right between the legs of one of the gurlies a squattin.

But that might have been too much to ask.

View PostThe establishment "treats you wrong" so you s*** on the floor/walls?

You are one sicko.cwm13.gif

I wonder if he might be referring to an "upper-decker". A harsh, but efffective, tool.

Saving the world, one skell at a time.
LIBBA #1384

When in fancier establishments with "bathroom attendants", who I personally can't stand, I often wonder if they might not be better served acting as "bathroom controllers", very much like what an air traffic controller does, instead of handing out paper towels and mints. You, stall 1. You, urinal 3. And so on, and so on. To keep proper spacing and all. just sayin.

Saving the world, one skell at a time.
LIBBA #1384

View PostI wonder if he might be referring to an "upper-decker". A harsh, but efffective, tool.

I knew it was just a matter of time before the Upper-Decker came into play. A timeless, yet effective tool. Great for house parties where they serve, er, crappy beer and bad food. Thankfully, I've never had the pleasure of receiving that gift. scuba.gif

Pricey doesn't mean better, but cheap is to the bone!

View PostIf I goto an establishment that treats me wrong I often take it out on thier bathroom. Retail stores, bars, resturants, ive hit em all. Nasty waitresses, bartenders, and salesmen will find a nice surprise somewhere other then where it should be after dealing with me. I find it more satisfying then cause a scene or talking to a manager.

Mystery solved!!!

1009_hardly_boys_cover.jpg

View PostIm going to leave it up to your imagination. Lets not for get the fun that can be had with urine.tongue.gif

Do you honestly think that the person you have an issue with is gonna be the one that cleans up your ****ed up "get even" rude action? I'm betting not.

Immature doesn't scratch the surface.shakehead.gif

View PostWife and I were actually discussing male bathroom ettiquette last night. Went to the movies, and at the end of the film, I needed to use the facilities.

Now this is a case of etiquette gone awry. I step in, and I find the bathroom unoccupied. That being the case, I declare the right of first pisser, thereby occupying the urinal furthest from the door. All good so far. Now, another gent enters the room. He, obviously well versed in the rules of male bathroom conduct, occupies the urinal furthest from mine, leaving a one urinal space betwixt us. A gentleman of the highest caliber. Moreover, the urinal that he occupied, I noted on my way in, also happened to be the reduced elevation model, designed for children and midgets. Talk about going above and beyond to maintain decorum. Not only does he have to relieve himself, but he must act as a sniper to do so. A third man enters the scene now, again, well versed in bathroom etiquette, he heads right for the stall, knowing that it is a cardinal sin to occupy a urinal immediately next to another urinal if the stall is open. So he occupies the one and only stall in the room, and life is good.

Here's where it goes amuck... While the three of us do what we have to do, in walks a fourth bathroom-goer. This happens to be a child of 7 or 8 years. Unfortunately, he chooses not to wait for the first urinal, and heads for the middle, full sized urinal. This could have had dire consequences, and I for one was glad that I had opted to not wear sandals that evening. However, the boy went tippie-toe style, I assume, as that I did not look, and made it work. icon14.gif This story could have had a sad ending, and it all stemmed from the second gentleman doing the right thing and occupying the urinal that was intended for the child.

Is there an etiqette exception for this scenario? I'm trying to figure out if we could have handled it better. Bothered me all night, and my wife just doesn't understand.

We live in challenging times, I hope this youngster wasn't permanently scarred from this situation and instead made more the man from it...he hung it out there and it reached...what more can be said

An te is laidre