Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScottO

More Bathroom ettiquette

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

In your world, do you just barge into a single bathroom, one toilet sink set up, or do you know before trying the handle. I work with women and it seems to be the norm that barging right in is acceptable. Now, the door is always locked when I use it, but shouldn't adults at least knock and check for vacancy first???

Sit to sh$t!!!!!! Just amazed at the lack of common decency! Scott

PS, I had to ask them all to put in deeper bowls with warmed water...I hate dragging bottom wink.gif

View PostWhat do you got to hide Scott?

View Post

PS, I had to ask them all to put in deeper bowls with warmed water...I hate dragging bottom wink.gif

there's some overcompensation,

I think BB hit a nerve.

Federal law says I can have adaptive equipment if needed. I believe it is in the Americans With disabilities act. Scott

Just leave it unlocked.Eat broccoli calzones and anything else that makes the stink worse.When they walk in it will be the last time any of them do that again.You win ! biggrin.gif

View PostThe worst is when your at a urinal and some dude wants to strike up a conversation.

Or when theres only 3 urinals and you gotta take the middle one.

At a hockey game last year i was taking a piss and some old guy walks in and does the same thing in the urinal a few down from me. Then walks in this rainbow warrior wearing a rainbow scarf who walks up in between us and strikes up conversations. That had to have been the quickest piss ive ever taken...

One more for the ettiquette. As funny as it might be, while at sporting events, no matter how smashed you are, please do not pull both your pants and underwear down to take a piss in the urinal. Thats what the zipper and flap is for.