Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1MoreCast

Another verse thread, dum dum dum

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

St. Croix MOJO 10'6"drool.gif Vs. St. Croix Triumph Surf 10'6"....I hear only good things of the Mojo, but I cant find it ANYWHERE and I need a new rod, and im in patient and would like to get it tommorow and hit the beach at night. HELP ME!!!!!

View PostSt. Croix MOJO 10'6"drool.gif Vs. St. Croix Triumph Surf 10'6"....I hear only good things of the Mojo, but I cant find it ANYWHERE and I need a new rod, and im in patient and would like to get it tommorow and hit the beach at night. HELP ME!!!!!

What are you doing with it? If plugging, then definitely the Mojo 3/4-4. BTW the Mojo 3/4-4 has a graphite/glass tip to it that is not mentioned in any literature and is a very versatile and forgiving rod. They are backordered from St.Croix for at least another month. So better find someone that has one in stock. I may know of one such place.

View Postalso pairing my penn slammer 560 with it, is that ok for the moment. I plan, withen a month or 2 to upgrade reel as well. As always thanks

560 will do well on that rod. I has a bit of back play which is a minor annoyance when plugging but you can get away with it.