Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs biggene

This site is amazing A Heartfelt Thank You

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I had recently put a thread in the BST looking for a reasonable laptop for my older daughter, as hers is 13 yrs old and pretty much shot. Many of you know she is a stay at home Mom to a newly diagnosed 3 yr old diabetic.

Farley not only offered me his Apple ibook, he went slightly crazy trying to find a replacement powercord for it. Ending up buying one off *that bidding place*. Then shipped it to me priority mail. All at his own expense and wanting nothing in return.

It arrived today, and is in beautiful shape. I called my daughter and she is in awe and amazement that someone we've never met could be so generous.

heart.gif Thank you so much Brad, if there is ever anything we can do for you, please let me know. Thank you too SOL for this wonderful place.

Fish On Jeanine

highfive.gifhighfive.gifhighfive.gif Thats what sharing a common bond is about. You may never meet these people but yet we are all on the same page. heart.gif Stuff like this makes all the bitching and screaming we may do on and off the waters seem silly, you never know when the hand you push away will be the only one there when you need to be picked up. SOL kicks ass!!!

Jeanine, I am glad the laptop is being put to good use by your daughter. I received the plugs and T-shirt today as well...very nice!!! I talk about this site to friends and family and they cannot believe people like this are still out there. I learned a few months ago when I joined this site that there are people willing to help you out without even knowing you. So I wanted to pay it forward and help out where I could.

Thanks again for such a nice post,

Farley

that what goes round come around. Always help your fellow, ask nothing in return. When you are up to your butt in s**t later in life someone will pull you out. Never fails.

Best Regards Puck