Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskeeManiac

need new lures

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

please do not leave harsh comments you should simply ignore this post

i was wondering if anybody had any old lures they are willing to give to me not trying to be a begger but i dont make money im a kid

blatently you do not have to do this but it would be very much appreciatedsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I'm sure this won't end well, but hopefully everyone that responds will do so respectfully so I won't have to give them the cwm13.gif eye

TimS

Not for nothing but how do we know your a kid? your a new member with only 5 posts here and your asking for plugs?

You can ask but it would definitly work better if you became a contributing member of this site first then ask. Why not tell us alittle more about yourself. How is your home life?

I grew up in a family of 5 children with just a father raising us while he was working 2 jobs. I used to fish with old line I found and wrapped it around a soda can with a hook and a 3/4" nut as a sinker. I caught alot of fish that way. but I was also working at that time saving my pennies to buy stuff I wanted.

And I am not trying to say this in a mean way at all

I understand your young and dont have a job. But when I was 12 years old I always found a way to make a few bucks. I used to collect golf balls, clean them up and then sell them to golfers. You can also mow lawns, shovel snow...well in the winter... Theres lots of ways to make a few bucks, and people are suckers for kids. Youll have all summer off from school, print up a bunch of fliers and send them around you neborhood for yard work. Hopefully you get some donations from guys on here but dont be afraid to go out and earn a few bucks.

U have to show proof of u and a fish together. U pretty much have to have more post too. Once u get situated here, ppl would help u out more with fishing supplies. Trust me!!!

Isn't this like the second post in the past 2 months of kids/new members asking for free lures??? Come on buddy, get out there and earn some $$ to buy some lures, it'll make you respect a dollar allot more and you will learn to take care of the things you work hard for!!

View PostI'm sure this won't end well, but hopefully everyone that responds will do so respectfully so I won't have to give them the cwm13.gif eye

TimS

Especially since he only claims to be 12 years old.

View PostNot for nothing but how do we know your a kid? your a new member with only 5 posts here and your asking for plugs?

You can ask but it would definitly work better if you became a contributing member of this site first then ask. Why not tell us alittle more about yourself. How is your home life?

I grew up in a family of 5 children with just a father raising us while he was working 2 jobs. I used to fish with old line I found and wrapped it around a soda can with a hook and a 3/4" nut as a sinker. I caught alot of fish that way. but I was also working at that time saving my pennies to buy stuff I wanted.

And I am not trying to say this in a mean way at all

i will say some stuff but im not saying you are but i dont know who u are and i dont want to give away personol info im 12 lived in same house whole life and my parents dont have the time to take me fishing but its ok "fishbrains12345" is my neighbor and takes me when he goes because he is a caring friend.....

and im a middle child which sucks

just steal em from caldor's like I used to when i was your age.... don't blame me if you suck at stealing, thats not my fault.

haha but seriously you might as well find out now: if you want something you have to work for it yourself, cause there are no freebies in life, unless you work hard, you earn some luck that way.

So think about posting a "does any one have a few old spoons and LMB lures they are willing to package for 10bucks? I'm 12 and don't want to pay for overpriced lures that i will lose in trees"

THEN you might get some help.