Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedracer

I've been Amish since Thursday

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

We lost power in the storm Thursday and we just got it back at 6:00 PM today(Monday).Glenmoore, where I live , was the worst hit of anywhere. We have so many gigantic trees down on this farm I lost count. Luckily none of the heifers were hurt. We still have roads closed and hundreds of trees still clogging the streets and hanging in the power lines. I'm so happy to be able to finally take a showerhighfive.gif.

View PostWe lost power in the storm Thursday and we just got it back at 6:00 PM today(Monday).Glenmoore, where I live , was the worst hit of anywhere. We have so many gigantic trees down on this farm I lost count. Luckily none of the heifers were hurt. We still have roads closed and hundreds of trees still clogging the streets and hanging in the power lines. I'm so happy to be able to finally take a showerhighfive.gif.

What did the wind gusts get to ?

View PostThe Amish only bathe on Sunday. I know. I was at at an auction on Saturday out that way.

Yes, on the first Sunday of the month. I see/smell them at Lowes all the time.

Ya got now 3+ years of firewood now? Better get the 361 tuned up..

Seriously, I hate to see the big tree's go. I wonder what goes thru the animals minds when these storms hit...

View PostYa got now 3+ years of firewood now? Better get the 361 tuned up..

Seriously, I hate to see the big tree's go. I wonder what goes thru the animals minds when these storms hit...

Usually the branches.biggrin.gif

View Postfunny..

what were the tree's that were downed?

Lots of walnuts, maples, and poplars. I've also got a huge ash tree in the woods behind the house I can't wait to carve up.

I thought you were 6'4" and knocked some dude cold. Doesn't sound too Amish to me.headscratch.gif

View PostWe lost power in the storm Thursday and we just got it back at 6:00 PM today(Monday).Glenmoore, where I live , was the worst hit of anywhere. We have so many gigantic trees down on this farm I lost count. Luckily none of the heifers were hurt. We still have roads closed and hundreds of trees still clogging the streets and hanging in the power lines. I'm so happy to be able to finally take a showerhighfive.gif.

View PostJust gona take a shot here . If the power was off since Thursday , and it just came back on . How would he know the wind speeds ? smile.gif

TF3 drew him a chart...crayons and markers....and some sparkle for effect...

Speedy, we got hit pretty hard here in Marple Twp. My neighbors just got power on yesterday. I can't tell ya how many times we went to hit a light switch, especially in the bathroom and went "Dooh"!

View PostSpeedy, we got hit pretty hard here in Marple Twp. My neighbors just got power on yesterday. I can't tell ya how many times we went to hit a light switch, especially in the bathroom and went "Dooh"!

I did that about 50 times.