Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binkthefisher

Dear fisher peeps

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

I have to make a confession.....

I have been sneaking around with another love and have not been paying respect to my first love aka fishing

I have been shooting my arse off.....sporting clays is the mistress....she's reeeeeal expensive, addictive, and can make me feel good or bad. I know it's wrong but i cannot stop....oh the shame

View PostI have to make a confession.....

I have been sneaking around with another love and have not been paying respect to my first love aka fishing

I have been shooting my arse off.....sporting clays is the mistress....she's reeeeeal expensive, addictive, and can make me feel good or bad. I know it's wrong but i cannot stop....oh the shame

Golf with guns....beers.gif

View PostThat's okay- none of us really fish here in the Tavern anyway.

speak for yourself, pasty boy. I've fished the last 5 days in a row, at least. Got out thhis morning for a bit before work and found the beer huggy that must have fallen out of my truck last night while fishing. beers.gif

With a handgun I'm good, with my carbine I'm the eighth wonder of the world. I tried skeet once, hit 4 out of 20 and never tried it again. The barrel musta been outta whack. headscratch.gif

View PostWith a handgun I'm good, with my carbine I'm the eighth wonder of the world. I tried skeet once, hit 4 out of 20 and never tried it again. The barrel musta been outta whack. headscratch.gif

Don't aim....point....point to where the clay will be like a quarterback throwing the ball to a moving receiver.....oh, and keep both eyes open....

View PostThat's okay- none of us really fish here in the Tavern anyway.

idk what your talkin about... i went fishing this morning... didnt catch anything, it was more like "lets see how long we can annoy these fish before they swim down the canal"... but i was out there... fishing.