Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Dude

Happiness is...

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Try to clean a little every day. I had a similar situation a month ago and i had to spend thursday night and leave work early on friday to clean up before she got home. I made a huge mess! It will be a fun time.

View PostTry to clean a little every day. I had a similar situation a month ago and i had to spend thursday night and leave work early on friday to clean up before she got home. I made a huge mess! It will be a fun time.

Translation: destroy all evidenceshaky.gif

View PostYou need to post live updates with pictures... and not random pictures scooped up off the interwebz, either.

You really want pictures of me drinking beer and watching TV all alone in my underwear?wink.gif

View PostTry to clean a little every day. I had a similar situation a month ago and i had to spend thursday night and leave work early on friday to clean up before she got home. I made a huge mess! It will be a fun time.

It's not my first rodeo. Plus, I find it hard to relax if the house is a mess.

View PostIt's not my first rodeo. Plus, I find it hard to relax if the house is a mess.

Come over my house ill give u an 8 ball and an hour

GO!

View PostYou really want pictures of me drinking beer and watching TV all alone in my underwear?wink.gif

If that's what you're up to... then this thread just fell way short of expectations. I was expecting buddies coming over, a couple of kegs in the corner, drunken giggling when something expensive breaks, ya know, reliving the glory days of bachelorhood. Apparently, I was mistaken. Harumph.

View PostIf that's what you're up to... then this thread just fell way short of expectations. I was expecting buddies coming over, a couple of kegs in the corner, drunken giggling when something expensive breaks, ya know, reliving the glory days of bachelorhood. Apparently, I was mistaken. Harumph.

Ahhh...I can go out and play with my friends any time. As a married guy, there's only so many times when you've got the house all to yourself. It's a special occasion.

Some day, you'll understand.

my missus is away on a business trip until wednesday. i get to eat dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets with the little one and watch the rest of Ken Burns' Civil War each night until then.

View PostAhhh...I can go out and play with my friends any time. As a married guy, there's only so many times when you've got the house all to yourself. It's a special occasion.

Some day, you'll understand.

That's still a long way off for meredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif