Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sks

Got a delemma

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

and am looking for suggestions. I have July 10th - 19th off, ya poor me. What should I do? I have my boat 14"almn starcraft w/ 15 hp and trolling motor and really no plans. My wife is the best and I can go where ever I want so there is my delemma. What should I fish for and where.

I wanted to go up to northern Maine for Muskies but really don't want to go way up there by myself, does anybody know where the closest place I could maybe find them. I may hit the Cape Cod Canal for a couple of days in the middle of the week, no wkends, that would be crazy. Fresh or salt doesn't matter.

So what would you guys or gals (got to be pc) do?

10 hour drive to Michigan. Fish Lake St. Clair smallmouths with that boat no problem as long as you watch the weather. Some of the best smallie action anywhere! Muskies too, but there's a lot of featureless looking water to look for them in. I do hear of people casting for them in Anchor Bay.

I made the drive from Boston to Port Huron often. Come through Canada at Buffalo.

View Post10 hour drive to Michigan. Fish Lake St. Clair smallmouths with that boat no problem as long as you watch the weather. Some of the best smallie action anywhere! Muskies too, but there's a lot of featureless looking water to look for them in. I do hear of people casting for them in Anchor Bay.

I made the drive from Boston to Port Huron often. Come through Canada at Buffalo.

We have them too and are 11 hrs closer. shaky.gif

biggrin.gif