Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nite owl

new signs on canal ?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

havent been to canal for a few weeks do to road trip for work, but i got a chance to sneek down for the weekend and i noticed a bunch of new signs posted along the cape side towards the westend,they said something to the effect to share the road and ride in control which i thought was pretty cool. i'm a wondering when they first appered, and if they wrer posted by the COE

or someone else ? who ever it was kudos to the people involved highfive.gif

that the placement of the signs had more to do with the rally then with the Army Corp. Observing one of the signs at the east end This morning it became clear that perhaps is the case as no one has signed them . They also did not look like a professional effort that the Corp would put up. as they are just tacked to the poles.

Now on the other hand they were rewiring the lights that will go from green to red to control foot and bike traffic. biggrin.gifclapping.gif

I wanted to take my nephew to the fishing pier on the canal. I noticed on google maps the gate is before the pier. Does it cost anything to just drive to the pier parking lot?

Thanks

Schief

View PostI wanted to take my nephew to the fishing pier on the canal. I noticed on google maps the gate is before the pier. Does it cost anything to just drive to the pier parking lot?

Thanks

Schief

depends on time of day now, if you get there before about 9am or aft about 4 pm, between then its 7 bucks or so

or if your 62 or older you can get a free pass