Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluesfish

A Few More

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I am digging the poppers...what size and weight?...

I have been playing around with some small ones for the bay, but have yet to get one that I like...the one I did like I epoxied up and just that little bit of added weight kills it.

Taken nothing away from you now Jeff, I cannot wait to see you in five years, your blending eye has me, and I am sure some others on the edge of their seats, breath of fresh air reputation well earned and deservedly so.clapping.gif

View PostNice Jeff, your paintwork as come far in such a short amount of time. Nice

don't let this guy fool you. he is no stranger to using an airbrush for a long time and as far as crafting quality original fishing equipment you'll be hard pressed to find someone much better. good guy on top of that.

View Postdon't let this guy fool you. he is no stranger to using an airbrush for a long time and as far as crafting quality original fishing equipment you'll be hard pressed to find someone much better. good guy on top of that.

I had met Jeff at Surfday this year. We had tables next to each other and talked quite a bit. Im amazed at his work.

View PostI am digging the poppers...what size and weight?...

I have been playing around with some small ones for the bay, but have yet to get one that I like...the one I did like I epoxied up and just that little bit of added weight kills it.

I have to be honest F2W the design is one from a plug built by a gent (Gimpy) I met in Cape Cod some years ago.I made a few design changes, thinking it would be a good plug for the Roosters and Jacks I'll be fishing for later this summer. I made the cup shallower and the tail thicker, along w/ a diff. angle on the nose. I also pumped it up to 3.10 oz's . It's meant to be cast at least 100yrds and retrived as fast as poss. across the top of the water. (no action needed) I did add a little length to it also (6.25 ")

Here's a few others I did for Mexico.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Bluesfish

View PostI had met Jeff at Surfday this year. We had tables next to each other and talked quite a bit. Im amazed at his work.

Hey Brian, Hows it going? Thanks for the building tip @ surf day, trying to put it all to good use!!! Hope to see yea again this year!!

Bluesfishicon6.gif