Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

What happened to Obama's promise To Governor Brewer?

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

As you may recall President Obama and Arizona Governor Brewer had a brief meeting at the whitehouse a few weeks back. Governor Brewer explained what was really going on in Arizona and Obama showed no interest and explained his desire for comprehensive immigration reform.

From that meeting Obama promised to send 1500 national guard troops, money and adminisrative and logistical support to Arizona within 2 weeks to help secure the border.

At last check Governor Brewer has yet to hear from Obama or anyone in his administration. I guess maybe the feds are boycotting Arizona so Obama does not have to honor his promise?

Here's what Obama has done so far to protect the citizens of the United States of America:

" target="_blank">

The best part is that the signs they erected outright acknowledge that there is smuggling taking place.

Un freaking believable.

Even harder to believe is that you will find some on this board and throughout the country that are OK with this. And when Calderone complains that we want it stopped, the current democrats stand up and applaud him.

How can you say they are in office looking out for the best interests of this country? Tell me how.

This is not your grandfather's democratic party anymore folks.

There were always differences between right and left, but never to the extremes that we are witnessing now.

Where there are margins on the right, the left has gone so far off the page, it is unrecognizeable and uncontrollable

The compass that dictates right and wrong has been completely shattered in this country.

Or should I just say liberalism has taken over.

obama is out for one thing only....control of our political system by the destruction of our country.

I never thought I would even consider such a thing, but he has proven to be completely useless for the American people.

November people, November. And if there is an opening to impeach this idiot, we had better take it.

View PostHere's what Obama has done so far to protect the citizens of the United States of America:

" target="_blank">

The best part is that the signs they erected outright acknowledge that there is smuggling taking place.

Un freaking believable.

Even harder to believe is that you will find some on this board and throughout the country that are OK with this. And when Calderone complains that we want it stopped, the current democrats stand up and applaud him.

How can you say they are in office looking out for the best interests of this country? Tell me how.

This is not your grandfather's democratic party anymore folks.

There were always differences between right and left, but never to the extremes that we are witnessing now.

Where there are margins on the right, the left has gone so far off the page, it is unrecognizeable and uncontrollable

The compass that dictates right and wrong has been completely shattered in this country.

Or should I just say liberalism has taken over.

Forget that they are acknowledging that there is smuggling.

They are warning US not to go to those places. It's our country and this administration rolls out the red carpet for the illegals.

We need to send some plovers down to the border. Or just build a few nests. That might be the only way to keep illegals from crossing the border.

View PostEmpty promises. Just like everything else from this administration.

Kind of like when ya sit on the toilet and it is only gas.......

You're right.

campaign promise from Obama. You can't expect him to keep all of them.

rolleyes.gif

It really boils down to this: You allow Obama to legalize immigrants and enroll them as Democratic voters or he will allowed unfettered access of criminals, terrorists and contraband through our borders.

It's time to take the enforcement of border security away from the traitor and give it to the American people. He should, at the minimum, be tried, convicted and imprisoned for treason.

View PostHey Little, how did you imbed the video? I tried a few times, but could only get the link up there.

full address is

" target="_blank">

take the part after the equal sign....... bzDlN7VLmXQ

highlight that

click on the youtube button above the reply box.

and it's there.

This woman knows her stuff. Obama is absolutely painted in a corner on this issue, the people can just stand there and toss bombs at him one after the other after the other. He has no out other than to try to avoid the issue. He is using the BP thing to his advantage there-he claims (rightly) a tad of wiggle room on that issue.

Obama is a useles, lying POS masquerading as a decent human being! I second the call for his arrest for treason! He has abdicated his constittional responsibilities to protect our borders by allowing this crap to continue unabated. Any of the lunatic left wing care to defend your boy on this latest fu**ery?beatin.gif

View Post

We need to send some plovers down to the border. Or just build a few nests. That might be the only way to keep illegals from crossing the border.

Hey thats not funny.biggrin.gif

The plovers will need protection too , hmmmmm....land mines?

View PostEmpty promises. Just like everything else from this administration.

Kind of like when ya sit on the toilet and it is only gas.......

Or more like tooling down the road in your car, and you 'thought' it was only gas..............cwm31.gif