Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMacLeod

O and amnesty for illegals

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

What are the chances "O" will use executive powers to provide amnesty for illegal immegrants ? It seems he doesn't think he will have enough votes to get it through congress.

Is he that full of himself to just do what he wants at whatever the cost ? Of course the cost would be millions of new democratic votes.......Wow and November is just around the corner. What a coincidence.

My question is; It didn't work in 86 so what makes him believe it will work now ?

mad.gif He does not care about getting the votes thru congress. When it time for reelection for him is what he wants. After all how do you think he was elected in the first place, especially from California_.

View PostWhat are the chances "O" will use executive powers to provide amnesty for illegal immegrants ? It seems he doesn't think he will have enough votes to get it through congress.

Is he that full of himself to just do what he wants at whatever the cost ? Of course the cost would be millions of new democratic votes.......Wow and November is just around the corner. What a coincidence.

My question is; It didn't work in 86 so what makes him believe it will work now ?

obama will do whatever he thinks he can get away with...just look at how health care was passed.

Now obama has lefties like pelosi, reid, all those supporters who use illegals to get away with cheap labor, and those he can bribe to try and pass amnesty.

View Post

He'd be wise to figure out he will LOSE millions of old Democratic votes....

As little as I care for President Obama, I really don't believe he is deluded enough to think that he could do something like that and get away with it.

Jeff B.

View PostAs little as I care for President Obama, I really don't believe he is deluded enough to think that he could do something like that and get away from it.

Jeff B.

Yea he'll Just put it off for the Next President to Deal with just like The Previous President and the Republican Controlled Congress. He'll just use Arizona as a Pawn

Obviously our President is in need of the support of the American people to advance his agenda of Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Perhaps it's time we the people stepped up to the plate and put a "Well Armed Militia" on the the streets of our sanctuary cities and along the border and give him the assistance he so clearly needs.