Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Megalodon4g63

Boat and sharing expenses

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just registered to the site, but not new to perusing the archives. However, I wanted to see if any diehard fishermen out there "with a boat" need a partner to share expenses for their outings. I don't have a boat seaworthy enough to hit the 28 mile wreck or canyon so I'd like to put a feeler out there to see if anyone was interested in taking on a partner. You can verify all my info if necessary - I have nothing to hide. Just looking for a partner where both parties would benefit.

Would help if you would put information in your profile on where you live.

How would anyone know if you live in the same area as them when you hide where you live. headscratch.gif

If it helps any, I'm looking to get my captains license, but need to log some hours on the water. I have years on the water, but didn't log anything for the pre-requisite. I've spent a lot of time on my 14 ft with a 30hp motor and many hours on head boats. I'm just looking for more excitement, particularly if anyone has spreader bars & out riggers loaded with green machines. I'll travel anywhere from Raritan Bay to Cape May for the experience and I'm looking forward to an interview if anyone is interested.