Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Mimi

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

View Postshe make you pick up her lunch agan?

Naw she got my lunch actually. I was on the phone with my brother and we were discussing money, he was saying some stuff I didn't like and she could tell. How can she tell you might ask? Because she is effing nosey as hell. Then she asks what was he saying. I say oh nothing hopeing to be left alone. She asks again I reply with the same answer. Asks AGAIN! I say It's between me and him. Then she is all "Don't yell at meeeeeeeee" I was like dumb ass I was not yelling at you. So she say's boy your in a great mood today. KILL ME NOW!

View Postadam spelled backwards is... drama

You won't see me disagreeing with that sir.

Every day there is something like this happening. I haven't told you guys 80% of the stuff she does. IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING. Yesterday she got all huffy she had to answer the phone while I was eating. She is psycho.

View PostNaw she got my lunch actually. I was on the phone with my brother and we were discussing money, he was saying some stuff I didn't like and she could tell. How can she tell you might ask? Because she is effing nosey as hell. Then she asks what was he saying. I say oh nothing hopeing to be left alone. She asks again I reply with the same answer. Asks AGAIN! I say It's between me and him. Then she is all "Don't yell at meeeeeeeee" I was like dumb ass I was not yelling at you. So she say's boy your in a great mood today. KILL ME NOW!

I'd tell her point blank: private conversations between family members are exactly that... private. Tell her that you as her coworker expect her to respect that.

View PostI'd tell her point blank: private conversations between family members are exactly that... private. Tell her that you as her coworker expect her to respect that.

I said to her "It is between me and my brother it is personal". It didn't have to do with work. It was none of her g-d business. Nosey as can be. I can't wait until my brother is done being sick so he can witness some of this BULL

View PostI said to her "It is between me and my brother it is personal". It didn't have to do with work. It was none of her g-d business. Nosey as can be. I can't wait until my brother is done being sick so he can witness some of this BULL

Yikes... she sounds like a real piece of work that one...