Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
springman26

Amazon Kindle Book Reader

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys I have a Kindle I'm looking to unload. Its the second generation I'm pretty sure. They just dropped the price now on the new one to $189. I would like to get $140 for mine.

All good questions. I have had it about a year and really like it but I just got an iPad and now have no use for the Kindle. Its in good condition has some small light scratches. I wasn't sure how to sell this but a quick search shows that I just deregister it with amazon and a new user then picks it up on their account. I will try to post pics later.

View PostAll good questions. I have had it about a year and really like it but I just got an iPad and now have no use for the Kindle. Its in good condition has some small light scratches. I wasn't sure how to sell this but a quick search shows that I just deregister it with amazon and a new user then picks it up on their account. I will try to post pics later.

thanks. Much appreciated. I was thinking about purchasing the new wifi-only nook, but still can't decide b/w the two.

Is there a case?

I don't wanna jump Jay on this (but since he's moving, what the helll.....wink.gif )

really- if he wants it, sell it to him; I got next. any books on it still??

View PostI don't wanna jump Jay on this (but since he's moving, what the helll.....wink.gif )

really- if he wants it, sell it to him; I got next. any books on it still??

Bob: if you want it go for it. I'm still undecided on which platform I want (Amazon vs BN).

I'm probably fishing monday. around?

Not trying to claim jump, not interested in buying this, just a question.

When you sell these things do all the books you have had on it stored in a hard drive and come with the units?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0