Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcurtiss

The World's Reaction to Landon Donovan's goal

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

love soccer, hate soccer- this is pretty freaking cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks that was great

It was one of those moments where you remember everything about the moment.

At work, naval shipyard repairing Uncle Sam's nuc subs, lunch break, room was half filled with a combination of yard workers and sailors off the boats. More and more people were staying to watch as the final time approached. Upon the goal score we all had the same reaction as the videos, everyone was jumping up and down and yelling, it was grand and I'm one of those that consider soccer so....cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

View PostDamn, this is the best video I have ever saw. You should have posted this in the World Cup thread in the sports forum.

He actually wanted people to see it.

I was listening to it on XM on our way to ice skating class... we just crossed the railroad tracks on Alico Road when they scored... my son shouted GGGGOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!! he is 4.... I will forever forget that moment.... somethings are just made better when little ones appreciate the momenticon14.gif

those people are just really happy that they have another reason to stay at home from work or take a break from work or not look for work.

soccer is cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

View Postthose people are just really happy that they have another reason to stay at home from work or take a break from work or not look for work.

soccer is cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

To much work for ya huh ed ? Sweet hotdog dreams meh friend !

View PostI was listening to it on XM on our way to ice skating class... we just crossed the railroad tracks on Alico Road when they scored... my son shouted GGGGOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!! he is 4.... I will forever forget that moment.... somethings are just made better when little ones appreciate the momenticon14.gif

beers.gifbeers.gifbeers.gif

Stop by the hockey thread and tell us how its going.