New to forum, surfcasting

Rate this topic

1MoreCast

Hey all, after reading countless threads. By far the belly content is the BEST!! I've decided to pick the minds of some seasoned anglers and share what I can and enjoy fishing as much as possible. My names Mike im from LI New York. I guess this is just my mission statement and a hello. Hope to learn and possible teach with as many people as possible. beers.gif

a_bad_day_of_fishin_better_than_good_day

Quote:Originally Posted by EBHarveyget your @ss back down the beach, the fish are everywhere, they're just not eating storm shads on 4oz. pyramids today.

View PostHey all, after reading countless threads. By far the belly content is the BEST!! I've decided to pick the minds of some seasoned anglers and share what I can and enjoy fishing as much as possible. My names Mike im from LI New York. I guess this is just my mission statement and a hello. Hope to learn and possible teach with as many people as possible. beers.gif

Welcome to new member 1MoreCast.

lichum.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

Sorry joke took a while, I went fishing yesterday from 5am to 4PM and got SUNBURNED badmad.gif!! So i fell asleep real fast. Most of my jokes are filthy dirty and i dont know whos reading these so ill give you a clean one I stumbled across and found suiting and pretty funny

A young man and an old man were fishing on a pier.The young man started telling the old one that the night before he caught a trout that was over 3 1/2 foot long.

The old man replied "Oh yea, well I was here 2 nights ago and I hooked something huge. After a 30 minute fight I finaly got it up and it was an old lantern and the thing was still lit."

The young man said "Your lying. I can't believe that."

Then the old man said "I'll tell you what, you knock a couple of feet off your trout and I'll blow out my lantern."

Quote:Originally Posted by EBHarveyget your @ss back down the beach, the fish are everywhere, they're just not eating storm shads on 4oz. pyramids today.