Obama Administration to Protect 'Undocumented Workers' 'rights'

Rate this topic

Roadrunner

My brother has just informed me, that the Labor Department is going to undertake to protect illegal immigrants working 'right's.cwm13.gif

I am livid beyond recompense mad.gif as to the utter stupidity of this nonsense. Just when I think we've reached the outermost limtis of mind-numbing stupidity, the Obama Administration goes and surprises yet once again. 525

I would speculate the Great Leader is just greasing the wheels for his desired amnesty of future Democratic voters. cwm13.gif

What part of 'illegal' don't these cretins grasp? headscratch.gifmad.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

View PostMy brother has just informed me, that the Labor Department is going to undertake to protect illegal immigrants working 'right's.cwm13.gif

I am livid beyond recompense mad.gif as to the utter stupidity of this nonsense. Just when I think we've reached the outermost limtis of mind-numbing stupidity, the Obama Administration goes and surprises yet once again. Attachment 372280

I would speculate the Great Leader is just greasing the wheels for his desired amnesty of future Democratic voters. cwm13.gif

What part of 'illegal' don't these cretins grasp? headscratch.gifmad.gif

Yes. The labor secretary is using tax payer money to run ads telling illegal aliens that they should call if they feel that they are being paid unfair wages.shakehead.gif

In a normal world this would sound unbelievable but not in obama's world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owMAs2t2Fo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> 3owMAs2t2Fo

Sick deal.

Dennis

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

I would like to think that video was from the Onion but I know it was not.

MICHELLE OBAMA: "Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices; we are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as a nation."

Being here illegally is a crime. Criminals in the joint get paid ****e for the work they do. Come here illegally and be prepared to get paid ****e, they should all thank God they're not in the joint.

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

Illegals dont even answer the door for census takers, there's no way they'd report employers, they know that would be killin the golden goose. this is nothing more than a gesture to illegals that this admin is friendly to them and has no intentions whatsoever of addressing this problem. All about the votes as usual. It's quite a gamble though.

well when Bush was in office, and had Republican majorities in BOTH houses,

what did he do?

I have a hard time saying "the Dems are soft" OR "The GOP is soft" because NOBODY DOES ANYTHING.

I want them out.

however if we are gonna let them in with a wink and a nod,

then we are obligated to treat them like humans.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

I would not want to see this happen again. Undocumented or not, slave like conditions should not be OK.

District Attorney James P. Willett on Thursday filed the charges against former operators of Atwater-based Merced Farm Labor, which has since been shut down by the state.

Lodi resident Jiménez collapsed in a Farmington vineyard under the contractor's supervision on May 14, 2008, when temperatures peaked at 95. Jiménez was two months pregnant. Adequate water and shade were not provided to the workers, a state investigation concluded.

Charged are MarÃ*a De Los Ãngeles Colunga, owner of the labor company, ElÃ*as Armenta, former safety director, and Raúl MartÃ*nez, former supervisor. They face one felony and five misdemeanor charges for failing to provide Jiménez with reasonable access to potable water, shade, heat illness training and prompt medical attention, according to the complaint. If convicted, each faces a minimum prison sentence of two years to a maximum of six years.

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

View Postwell when Bush was in office, and had Republican majorities in BOTH houses,

what did he do?

I have a hard time saying "the Dems are soft" OR "The GOP is soft" because NOBODY DOES ANYTHING.

I want them out.

however if we are gonna let them in with a wink and a nod,

then we are obligated to treat them like humans.

Both sides obviously have sinister motives for not addressing these problems. i suspect that if laws were passed to force employers to pay illegals fairly, then gov't would suddenly find the testicular fortitude to lock the borders down.

View PostBoth sides obviously have sinister motives for not addressing these problems. i suspect that if laws were passed to force employers to pay illegals fairly, then gov't would suddenly find the testicular fortitude to lock the borders down.

exactly,

and if people add the cost of emergency room visits and education on to what they pay to get their lawn cut,

they might not think the "low rates" are such a good deal.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15