Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Pensacola beach covered in oil

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

It was on the news last night, people were just crying at the beach.

Seeing all the living things along the sand just laying there dead makes me sad. frown.gif

It's actually better there than in the water, it can be cleaned up.

I think it's funny how some think that this is a disaster, but refining it and burning it and spewing it's bi-product into the air does nothing to our Worldkooky.gif Maybe this will help some to understand that either way it distributed it's terrible for the environmentheadscratch.gif

View PostIt's actually better there than in the water, it can be cleaned up.

I think it's funny how some think that this is a disaster, but refining it and burning it and spewing it's bi-product into the air does nothing to our Worldkooky.gif Maybe this will help some to understand that either way it distributed it's terrible for the environmentheadscratch.gif

Well it's really no different in killing all the living things slowely and killing them instantly. headscratch.gif

339694906_f361148aeb.jpg

You can't cancel your life on speculation and chances...it might be there...it might not....if your worried buy trip insurance...but with something like this you have to just go for it unless it actually hits....

It's been 2 months and it is still only isolated to the NE area of the gulf....wind and currents seem to also be in your favor....I think you'll be alright...