Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chazeebo

Clamming areas/I'm from Cranston

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I live in Cranston and the only place I have gone to is Bristol Park. It was convenient for my family because I have small children. I was there a few weeks ago and the area that I usually clam has been closed and will not be opened till October.

I don't mind traveling an hour or so to other clamming areas from Cranston.

Yo, sparky....

I gave you a link to the DEM maps of open areas and dates. No one...really mister (honestly!...) NO ONE is going to fork over a fav clamming spot to an internet nick-name....

Either go make some clamming friends in your area or go hunt out some spots of your own. Then you can take the tikes clamming...which is to say you likely take the extra daily limit bodies along to account for cleaning house.

This site is here to HELP you, not spoon feed unknown internet troll interests with personal hot spots.....

Does that help clear things up?

I'm from RI , I found out the basics of harvesting a school of clams and did the dirty work myself .

No one even handed me a map . Well .... Just the guy at the gas station but I had to buy it . wink.gif

Hey Brian, I'll buy you a cup of coffee if you'll show me all your good clamming spots.biggrin.gif

View PostI'm from RI , I found out the basics of harvesting a school of clams and did the dirty work myself .

No one even handed me a map . Well .... Just the guy at the gas station but I had to buy it . wink.gif

Those gas station clam maps are the sh@t! highfive.gif

Oh, thanx for the new sig... cwm40.gif