Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striper32

Who Needs A Cooler Rack..........

8 posts in this topic

Dude, you should know the rules by now, i mean this is the 10th time this has been up for sale. biggrin.gif

YOU HAVE TO PUT A PRICE ON IT.

It's a nice rack, dude. Good luck selling it.

From info sent to me:

If interested please contact me,asking $400.00,price includes two side coolers,locks,and cables and receivers.The rack alone cost $600.00.If you want the 94qt with the setup it'll be $500.00 for all.Thanks guys,this will be my last post for this then I will have to put it elsewhere.I know things are tight and that is why i made this great offer.Tight Lines guys.

Patattachment.php?attachmentid=368123&stc=1

View PostDude, you should know the rules by now, i mean this is the 10th time this has been up for sale. biggrin.gif

YOU HAVE TO PUT A PRICE ON IT.

It's a nice rack, dude. Good luck selling it.

I KNOW I HAVE PUT THE RACK ON MANY TIMES,BUT IN THE BGINNING I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH PICS,AND YES MANY HAVE RACKS ALREADY SO I GUESS I WANTED TO KEEP IT ON THE FIRST PAGE.I KNOW IT IS A GREAT PRICE AND I THANKYOU FOR THE BUMP.AT LEAST I FEEL I HAVE A CHANCE NOW IN SELLING IT.I WISH I HAD USE FOR IT,BUT MY HASTE PROVED ME WRONG.THANKS......HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!clapping.gif

View PostI KNOW I HAVE PUT THE RACK ON MANY TIMES,BUT IN THE BGINNING I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH PICS,AND YES MANY HAVE RACKS ALREADY SO I GUESS I WANTED TO KEEP IT ON THE FIRST PAGE.I KNOW IT IS A GREAT PRICE AND I THANKYOU FOR THE BUMP.AT LEAST I FEEL I HAVE A CHANCE NOW IN SELLING IT.I WISH I HAD USE FOR IT,BUT MY HASTE PROVED ME WRONG.THANKS......HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!clapping.gif

STOP YELLING!!!! Take off your caps!!

Dude if this was a single hitch, i'd make you an offer. But the double doesn't work for me.

Sorry about the caps,yes it is a double hitch,i thought the better of the strength when i had it made,besides it is mounted on the brush grill due to i did not have a hitch for it,and xterra did not have one or even makes one,so i had it done special.Thanks again,if you have a friend lookn please pass it on that i have one for sale,thanks.Have a great season.

Pathighfive.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0