Leatherface

Surf Belt Photos!

Rate this topic

767 posts in this topic

I like packing light, Drago waist pouch, it straps to the side of your upper thigh, plus I can attach a Tactical angles pouch and GI canteen, I also strap a K-bar knife to my lower leg

heres mine. rod leash, abel pliers, wenoka titanium knife, gear up bucktail pouch, gear-up 2 tube (or commando 3 tube, depends on situation). always keep a leader wallet in the plug bag, theres a few carabiners and stuff on there too, and i sometimes carry a small pelican case, with battery's, an extra light and tape, just in case. its all on just a normal ss buckle dive belt

heres mine. rod leash, abel pliers, wenoka titanium knife, gear up bucktail pouch, gear-up 2 tube (or commando 3 tube, depends on situation). always keep a leader wallet in the plug bag, theres a few carabiners and stuff on there too, and i sometimes carry a small pelican case, with battery's, an extra light and tape, just in case. its all on just a normal ss buckle dive belt

Peter, i like the rod leash concept

Peter, i like the rod leash concept

thanks butch. mostly have it just for skishing. but when your out of a rock or something and you get those oh s--t waves, you know are gonna knock you over, you can clip it fast to make you sure everything stays with you.