Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vt.Gringo

Vs 250n

12 posts in this topic

hey hye,

I think you'd be happy. I can post more picks, check back in a few.

I'm going to tell you ,honestly, that I held it in my hands this morning and the thought of letting it go somewhat pains me... not looking to bump the price, or have any other deal going, just letting you know if I got word about a certain job today or tomorrow, I may take it off the market.

Sorry for any waffling. You're the man who gets this if I do it.

OK.

It's officially off the market for two reasons. I can't bring myself to do it but more importantly to you, hye, or anyone else, I think I'm feeling an internal balance issue when cranking. That's the best way I can describe it. The main shaft has slight lateral movement. Normal? It was never abused,was rinsed after use, and only has @ 20 days.

I'll be asking those questions in the proper forum later. If things change I might be back but for now, I'm sincerely sorry to get you excited.

I was going to keep the reel and did some research on the "lateral shaft movement" I mentioned. It's very slight, barely perceptible.

I bookmarked the threads about how you guys are doing your own repairs on the VanStaals and had planned to take an inner look myself, however, I'm once again entertaining selling "as is" and holding to the $500.00

It's an older model that would require a strap wrench to open. You guys have got that dialed in according to a couple of great tutorials .

Hye are you still out there and wanting this?

aesthetically I'd give this a 9.5 out of 10 in terms of scratchs/rash. Much better pics can be posted later.

If I put this on ebay even with the description of it may needing to be opened due to shaft, it'll probably sell.

Someones going to have to open it anyway for a service check.

what do yo think?

Still have this and it hasn't been used since this thread was started.

I'm moving and this cash could grease some wheels.

It's on a LaCroix 10' also...not sure of the model..will check tomorrow...will I sell that, I dunno.

Make some offers..

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0