Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Breaking news on the news we knew wasn't news anyway

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Barack WAS all hung up with Blagovich. Oh well.

Rod Blagojevich on Obama: "Do they think I would just appoint Valerie Jarrett for nothing?"

By Sarah Ostman on June 22, 2010 12:21 PM| Permalink| Comments (4) | TrackBacks (0)

Reporting with Nataska Korecki

On another tape just played by prosecutors, Rod Blagojevich is heard talking to John Harris over the phone on Nov. 3, 2008 -- the day before the election.

They are discussing how Barack Obama is sending two representatives -- union leaders Tom Balanoff and Andy Stern -- to visit to talk about Valerie Jarrett.

"Do they think I would just appoint Valerie Jarrett for nothing?" Blagojevich is heard saying of the Obama camp. "Just to make it happen?"

Judge Zagel has called a one-hour break for lunch. Court will reconvene at 1:30 p.m.

View PostBarack WAS all hung up with Blagovich. Oh well.

Rod Blagojevich on Obama: "Do they think I would just appoint Valerie Jarrett for nothing?"

By Sarah Ostman on June 22, 2010 12:21 PM | Permalink | Comments (4) | TrackBacks (0)

Reporting with Nataska Korecki

On another tape just played by prosecutors, Rod Blagojevich is heard talking to John Harris over the phone on Nov. 3, 2008 -- the day before the election.

They are discussing how Barack Obama is sending two representatives -- union leaders Tom Balanoff and Andy Stern -- to visit to talk about Valerie Jarrett.

"Do they think I would just appoint Valerie Jarrett for nothing?" Blagojevich is heard saying of the Obama camp. "Just to make it happen?"

Judge Zagel has called a one-hour break for lunch. Court will reconvene at 1:30 p.m.

Yep ,This thing is a sleeping giant. Rom is up to this to his neck and Barry boy is going to have some explaining to do. At the moment we have the General to steal the headlines but in a day or two the press will be back in the windy to see just who is telling the biggest lies...

Yep ,This thing is a sleeping giant. Rom is up to this to his neck and Barry boy is going to have some explaining to do. At the moment we have the General to steal the headlines but in a day or two the press will be back in the windy to see just who is telling the biggest lies...