Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Mexican cartels threaten Nogales, AZ police with snipers

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Netflix is streaming a documentary called Silver or Lead about the Mexican cartels. I didnt know it was quite that bad. No one will oppose them in Mexico. The entire country is under seige. The only solution is to legalize drugs and move production out of Mexcio. Nothing else will work outside of an invasion of Mexico which would never happen.

View Postwhat's the main product these cartels deal in? marijuana?

if so, just legalize it and shut them down.

headscratch.gif. This will shut them down...

View Postwhat's the main product these cartels deal in? marijuana?

Weed, cocaine, heroin and crystal meth.

You'd think an A-10 could shut 'em down, but they're still working on the Taliban.

Here's what works:

1. Seize their assets. They control billions. The head of La Familia is #50 on Forbe's list of the most powerful people in the world. You need to remove their source of capital.

2. Mexico has to change it's laws so corruption can be effectively prosecuted (like RICO in the US). Good luck with that.

Have to agree with fishinambition on this one - there is little to no hope of Mexico solving this from within.

If we had a real leader we would be amassing troops at the border ready to go in and clean house.

Bush wouldn't do it, no way Obama will either.

Until these scum start picking off US Law enforcement we'll just sit and watch.

mad.gif

Not that I condone the use of drugs but I think that California has it right. This year there is going to be a chance to make it totally legal for everyone over the age of 21. By doing this it will kill the marajuana cartels biz in California.

View PostIf we had a real leader we would be amassing troops at the border ready to go in and clean house.

Why?

Sao Tome's got issues. We going to fix them too? How about Kzyrgystan? Gambia? Myanmar?

View PostNot that I condone the use of drugs but I think that California has it right. This year there is going to be a chance to make it totally legal for everyone over the age of 21. By doing this it will kill the marajuana cartels biz in California.

Really.

If they're not afraid to threaten and shoot police, exactly what do you think would prevent them from eliminating the local competition (drug store). Do you think they would give up their business quietly and without a fight.

View PostWhy?

Sao Tome's got issues. We going to fix them too? How about Kzyrgystan? Gambia? Myanmar?

We don't share a border with any of those **** holes. Mexico is a different story ( still a **** hole though).