Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mad Chef

No parking/Private road/Private beach! No Problem

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

My all access Striper Scooter! Gets me sneakily and stelthfully to all those spots in my area that most cars cant! Got a hook on the back for my eel bucket too!biggrin.gif

Still got my bike but this thing rules! A gallon gets me 50 miles!biggrin.gif

View PostYou still have got to park it somewhere.

they still have to follow same road rules as cars,

If cars arent allowed neither are scooters,

also, in NY, basically anything over 50cc requires motorcyle license,

havent checked that in a while but thats the case in NY few years ago

You Canal guys scared me from even tryin o fish down there. I have always wanted to but dont know squat about fishin it. I do from the Sandwich side in the Bay by Scorton though.biggrin.gif

Its 49cc so needs a sticker but no plates.

I know that I have to follow the same rules as cars and do so very carefully as riding on the Cape in the Summer can be dangerous. But late nite after work between Chatham and Harwich there are quite a few places that I can sneak down and coast in quietly,lights off and park it behind something. Its like a game!biggrin.gif I know I can get a ticket but most of the cops fish too so my chances of weisling out of it are pretty goodsmile.gif

It goes 45 tops but the gas milage cant be beat and for the 15 miles to and from work, its great! The rain sucks though and I get the truck from the wife every once in a whileheadscratch.gif .

Thing is fun and the rods stickin up gets a honk and wave from fellow fisher people daily!wink.gif I look like a dork on the thing anyway so why not top it off with a proper utility basket!shaky.gif

See ya out there!

Di the bugs eat everybody last night or did I just smell that bad?kooky.gif

View Postsweet ride, but it won't get you anywhere on the Canal access road.

When I was down on vacation last year, there was an old guy riding something similar around the East End. I thought for sure he'd get busted, but I saw him several different days and didn't see anyone bother him. He had a rod holder & rod mounted but seemed more interested in driving around than fishing.