Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfflyfish4stripers

Celtics Improvements?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

who would you like to see in the Boston Celtics for the next season?

i would say Lebron James in the Celtics will be a great team mate with Pierce and the Lakers nightmare, and they defin need a couple of centers.

Of the 'big 3' is Ray Allen the only one who's contract is up in the air (leaving his future on this team in doubt)??? I'm just wondering what kind of cap room they have for something like that.

Also, when are they going to have to start paying Rondo the big bucks? It seems like he's upped his value a bit this past post season - although the flip side is although he's had some amazing games, he's laid as many eggs as he has had big games.

View PostOf the 'big 3' is Ray Allen the only one who's contract is up in the air (leaving his future on this team in doubt)??? I'm just wondering what kind of cap room they have for something like that.

Also, when are they going to have to start paying Rondo the big bucks? It seems like he's upped his value a bit this past post season - although the flip side is although he's had some amazing games, he's laid as many eggs as he has had big games.

Allen wants to stay a Celtic so he probably will stay.

Rondo doesn't deserve the big bucks yet until he works on his free throws. It's a big liability at the end of close games. Team can also employ the hack-a shaq to catch up in games.

Rondo just signed a long term contract this season.

If they do not resign Allen I would like to see them try to get Joe Johnson. They won't have the cap space to get the top free agents like Lebron, Wade, or Bosh.

Paul Pierce will be making 21Mill next year so Lebron will not be coming to Boston unless Pierce opts out and leaves town. Celtics have the 15th pick in the draft so I think a big scoring center would be the target since Rasheed is closer to retiring. Its going to be a tough off season for the C'sss.

calm down....celts= old so that means no king james........celts loaded up on old dudes,.......thats about over..........they won one, time to go back the cellar.

Unfortunately I think this was Boston's last chance at a championship for a while. They were so close it was their game to loose in Game 8. It's a shame. I'm not a big Boston fan but I really wanted them to win the title this season (same as the last one).

I hate the effn lakers