Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

camera test

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

View PostThat's right where I was standing a couple of days last week (along with 1,000 other people).

grand central rip and they were charging at the gate today when I left that area this a.m.

View Postgrand central rip and they were charging at the gate today when I left that area this a.m.

The pics look nice. My aunt and uncle live on the road directly behind you (when you were taking the pics). I need to go visit them more often biggrin.gif

View Postpanasonic lumix dmc ts-2, supposedly waterproofcwm31.gif

lets see some underwater pics.

My brother just got one, i cant wait to take it on the boat and tie it to the chum bag and see what i get

The user reviews on this camera look pretty good. I just got a $50 of promo code for the TS2 from Amazon (while supplies last) if anyone is interested. That would put the cost at ~ 260.00.

I've got the ts-1. Wait til you try out the HD video. heart.gif I took some underwater shots in my 150G aquarium, but have yet to dunk it underwater in the surf (on purpose). Great cam.

View PostI've got the ts-1. Wait til you try out the HD video. heart.gif I took some underwater shots in my 150G aquarium, but have yet to dunk it underwater in the surf (on purpose). Great cam.

I can't believe I havn't tried the video yet sounds good, its gonna be a while before its going under saltwater I think, just knowing what it does to a line roller bearing, then they say soak in fresh water for 10 mins after salt use

With a good 8GB or more SDHC memory card in that cam you'll get over an hour of high definition video. As good as the pics are that it takes, the video is really what makes that camera worth the $$$. You'll see. icon14.gif

Just be careful when you soak/dunk the thing that there are no bits of sand in any of the door openings and you should be fine.

View PostI can't believe I havn't tried the video yet sounds good, its gonna be a while before its going under saltwater I think, just knowing what it does to a line roller bearing, then they say soak in fresh water for 10 mins after salt use