Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Caster

NPX Wetsuits....

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard/tried NPX wetsuits? They are made for kiteboarders and have more flexible arm joints and padded knees. Those seem to be quality's that a surfcaster would enjoy as well.

I'm in the market for an all around wetsuit and have been considering the NPX Assassin wetsuit. Actually, me, my dad, & my brother are all probably going to go for wetsuits, after my dad fell at montauk this yr he is thinking its time to make the change.

Also are you guys wearing korkers wading boots with neoprene wetsuit socks with your suits?

any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom

Has anyone heard/tried NPX wetsuits? They are made for kiteboarders and have more flexible arm joints and padded knees. Those seem to be quality's that a surfcaster would enjoy as well.

Sounds like it would work good. I just found a site selling closeout Henderson Hyperstretch 1 piece suits for $240 so shop around.

Also are you guys wearing korkers wading boots with neoprene wetsuit socks with your suits?

I wear 5mm wetsuit socks with Chota wading boots modified like this:

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...ght=bees+knees

Big thanks to David(NH) for the idea.wink.gif

I have modified my wading boots as well with just the Wearbars studs. Very happy with them so far. Many more studs than the Korkers boots and much lighter than the Korker sandals.