Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishSKB

Saltwater Flies For Sale

18 posts in this topic

Hi Ivan,

These weren't tied by me, I gave up tying years ago! These were commercially tied. Quality is excellent. Will give you a full refund if you are unsatisfied with them beers.gif

View PostThanks,but I just see you are new.You can trade flyes what you make,but cant sell them.wink.gif

Worry about yourself and not the new commers not reading the rulestongue.giftongue.gif Thats why we have administrators. Everyone want to be a herowink.gif

View PostWorry about yourself and not the new commers not reading the rulestongue.giftongue.gif Thats why we have administrators. Everyone want to be a herowink.gif

He was polite and respectful. Helping each other be aware of the rules makes it easier for the mods. The easier this thing runs and the less hassle TimS has with it, the better the chances we'll still have it in the future. wink.gif

I can always use more clousers- I'll take 'em.

And if you have extra sand eels and want to throw in one or two I'd like to try that pattern, but if Marcus is taking all of 'em don't worry about it.

View PostOriginal post updated with remaining sets available. When they're gone, they're gone!

So if you went and updated and changed and lowered the amounts that are still left, where did the rest go? I didn't see anyone say they'd take them before your post. headscratch.gif

If thats the case its pretty clear you didn't read the rules that are stickied to the top of the forum that you are suppose to read before you post in here. Please read them. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0