Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtk blitz 53lb

bst

10 posts in this topic

ok so i am new here and dont quite fully understand bst.

i have few peices i would like to trade to get other peices i want more.who do i pay / send money too ?i also dont have paypal do i need it?

thanx and appreciate it guy's.confused.gif

Well, TimS is a nice guy and lets us use his forum for free. Just be sure you read the BST rules, and then read them again.

You don't really "need" PayPal but a lot of buyers and sellers do use it. Otherwise you'll need to use money orders for payment. Sometimes personal cheques but more often PayPal or money orders.

I haven't done any trades to really have a good idea of how that works. My best guess is that each person of the trade covers the shipping costs to the other person.

View Postis there a way to contirbute to site or donate to a charity to show appreciation?

Off the top of my head, I'm going to say buy from the Online Store when you can and otherwise read forums as different opportunities to help others in need will arise from time to time.

is there a way to contirbute to site or donate to a charity to show appreciation?

I believe all that is asked is that you contribute elsewhere on the site and follow the rules.

There is a great charity going on right now in the MF. Hold on. Ill get the linky.

I have done my fare share of trades here on SOL. Actually way too many. So I stopped But how a trade works is.

Post a thread with the title, for example, you want to trade a Hellcat for a bomber. In the thread write, I have a pearl/red head Hellcat that I would like to trade for a chicken scratch bomber. Some people might ask if you want anything else, or they might not respond at all. Read the rules and you should be fine on that aspect. If someone has what you are asking for, they will post that they have it, and if they want to do the trade say "Deal...Thanks Tim and SOL- Thread closed" After that PM eachother your address and go to the PO and send it on their way. Nobody pays for eachothers shipping, you only pay for yours. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Nick

View PostI believe all that is asked is that you contribute elsewhere on the site and follow the rules.

That's a much better answer than I gave. My mind went straight to the money aspect.

View Postthanx russ,

that is awesome i thought was like ebay.

is there a way to contirbute to site or donate to a charity to show appreciation?

ebay is a 4 letter word around here and all donations should be sent to lion 1044 NOTbiggrin.gif