Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kmw21230

WTB JDM\UK Distance Spinning reel..

11 posts in this topic

View PostIm looking at a couple of reels online but havent decided what I want yet. I'm a shimano man, but I'm open. Let's see what you got.. smile.gif

how did you do with the aero????confused.gif

View PostIf you're speaking of the Aero Technium... I LOVE IT! smile.gif This reel would be for a Team Ala...

%21Bw%21q5o%21BWk~$%28KGrHqR,%21iQEv1+0Bglad to here that kwas it is a heck of a reel chk this crazy thing out

View PostThat,s awsome!it's twice the spool length of Kwa,s aero shim,may be cast twice farther!Awesome!

yes bigger is betterbiggrin.gif that must have been one bored dude or a guy that has birds nest's on the brainbeers.gif

View PostIm looking at a couple of reels online but havent decided what I want yet. I'm a shimano man, but I'm open. Let's see what you got.. smile.gif

K i love this daiwa i have been chuckin but with the low capacity ya gotta go samurai.The quick drag is a heck of a bonus to the great line lay and fast retrieve.

Cast_IZM_SURF_35_QD_-_1.jpg

View Postyes bigger is betterbiggrin.gif that must have been one bored dude or a guy that has birds nest's on the brainbeers.gif

LMAO!!!!!

That Daiwa is Sweet... Even if it is a Daiwa! LOL

View PostIf you're speaking of the Aero Technium... I LOVE IT! smile.gif This reel would be for a Team Ala...

Wait, so you had an aero technium and sold it and are looking for

something different? I was going to recommend the

aero technium...

View PostWait, so you had an aero technium and sold it and are looking for

something different? I was going to recommend the

aero technium...

the K man is crazier than me!! that is what i said LOLkooky.gif

No im not that crazy.. My xt 10000 is staring me in the face as I type.. IT's on a SUR1508 (lowriders) and it aint going anywhere. I traded a guy for a Team Ala and Im trying to find a reel that would match up well with it.. I've been looking at the Shimano Ultrgea 5500\\1400 XTB but I wanted to see if some of you Tackle whoes had anything laying around! smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0